Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year: Sydney fireworks as seen from Balmain

My new camera wasn't set up, so I used my old one - a bit blurry.

These are the 9pm fireworks. I didn't stay for midnight.

The fireworks were spectacular and went for 10 minutes. The fireworks on the western side of the harbour were replicated on the eastern side.


I should have put this pic first. This is the harbour as seen from the Sydney inner-western suburb of Balmain. If you look at the right-hand side of the pic you'll notice people on the rooftop of one of the houses. They had a perfect view.


2 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Gorgeous photos Shayne - thanks for sharing.

Shayne said...

Hi Eleni
They could have been better with a good camera! They're taken from my mother-in-law's place. Location, location, location.

SHAYNE